Open to organisations with 15 or less staff. Judges will be interested in the ethos and background to the business, its profitability and the unique selling points, which make it a success. We would also like to hear the impact made within its sector since trading and how it has overcome any challenges it has encountered. Judges will also be looking at future projections and plans for the company.
- Please provide the date that the business was established.
- Describe your business, market, customers, vision and what differentiates you from your competitors
- Demonstrate how the effectively meet the needs of customers
- What challenges does your business face and how are you working to overcome them?
- What plans do you have for the business in both the long and the short term and how do you see your business developing?